The Broadway Critic Blog is looking for skilled writers/bloggers/editors to write about Broadway, reviews of theatre in the Bay Area and New York City, theatre gossip and anything else that deals with musical theatre and theatre in general.
You must have a huge passion for Broadway/musical theatre, have a unique voice and be willing to put your ideas/opinions out there into the blogosphere.
- located in the Bay Area, CA or New York City
- willing to post at a minimum 1x a month, but we’re looking for 3-10x a month
- a skilled writer with awesome grammar
- dependable and responsible
- easy to contact by email/phone (you must have an internet connection)
- Theatre Reviewer in the Bay Area (South Bay) – focuses on reviewing musicals/plays at San Jose Rep, San Jose Stage Company, Broadway San Jose, City Lights Theatre Company, The Retro Dome, West Valley Light Opera, Symphony Silicon Valley, South Bay Musical Theatre and Tabard Theatre and others
- Theatre Reviewer in the Bay Area (Peninsula) – focuses on reviewing musicals/plays at Theatreworks, Bus Barn Stage Company, Pear Avenue, Broadway by the Bay, Hillbarn Theatre, Ray of Light, Palo Alto Players, and others
- Theatre Reviewer in the Bay Area (East Bay) – focuses on reviewing musicals/plays at Berkeley Playhouse, Berkeley Rep, Diablo Theatre Company, CCCT, Woodminster, Willows Theatre Company, and others
- Theatre Reviewer in the Bay Area (San Francisco) – focuses on reviewing musicals/plays at SHNSF, 42nd Street Moon, SF Playhouse, and others
- Review Broadway plays/musicals
- Report on 1st previews of Broadway shows
- Reviews of Off-Broadway Musicals
- Reviews of musical theatre festivals
- Reviews of Broadway events (like Broadway Bares, etc…)
- Reviews of solo-shows performed by Broadway performers
- Broadway Gossip column
- Weekly Broadway Blogger Round-Up column
- Open to other ideas….